Monday, February 6, 2012

My Instagram


So behind all this..

Why is it that everyone appears to be ahead of me in this game ! I feel like some Old Age Pensioner trying to suss out all these new gadgets it's driving me crazy ! OK well I discovered Instagram the other day thanks to a few of my amazing friends. It seems to be the smallest of beautiful things that can make me happy. I am hoping in the long run I will have a huge selection of adorable photos but for now here are just a few that I have already taken.




(from top to bottom, wise words hanging in my kitchen, 2 week old flowers 
and my last craft project by Sweet Paul).

View my Instagram here christianaholt.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

I don't even have an iPhone yet! props on the instagram.

Unknown said...

hi, chrissi.. my comment just disapeared... hmm..
well, i was just saying that you have a nice blog. :) followed you on bloglovin' and google, and would love to connect on BOTH. i will look for you on instagram also. :) cheers from usa!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy