Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's tea and cake ...


I have a wonderful surprise for when Eddy gets home shortly. Valentine's tea and cake. 
Boy is it good. I couldn't resist the temptation of trying a little of the homemade cake just to make sure that was palatable ! Lol well I needed an excuse to try it didn't I ?! 


Although it's not my turn to organise valentine's day this year. I just had to do something a little sweet and special and this is the result after a morning of sticking my fingers together and making a huge mess of what was before a very tidy kitchen ... oops ! 



Enjoy your valentine's mine has already started ! 



3 comments:

so anthro said...

Oh my goodness this is so adorable!! LOVE these photos, what a sweet idea!

trishie said...

Aw what a sweet way to celebrate Valentine's day! Have a wonderful time.

Chrissi Holt said...

Oh I am sure we will thanks ! There's the present peering at me right now and I have to wait 12 hours to open it darn it lol xx