Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The wonderful world of ....


Pom poms !!!


OK pom poms have been around for a while now. I have done them and done them and done them so much that people tend to expect nothing but pom poms at my parties, but have I overdone it ? Do I need to move on and find another obsession ? To keep quiet of something perhaps even more amazing until our wedding or do I give them the all thumbs up and carry on with them ?! 


We have seen them everywhere and that for me is the issue; weddings, birthday parties, bridal and baby showers, in bedrooms as general decoration in other peoples homes the list goes on. But are we all tired of them or hungry for more ? I am in a hit and miss sort of bother right now !


(source: colourlovers)


(source: etsy)

Although I am all for this cute wedding reception I mean how freakin adorable ! Just look at those little babies up there in a long chain oh how glorious ... they really work well with the wheels on the back wall ... super cute !



(source: rosieparsons)

My guesses are it's just how they are styled. Sometimes they can look darn right silly as in a little scarce and lonesome ... I sort of feel sorry for them ! But really it's how they are grouped and with what they are grouped with which really can give them the oh so important wow factor that they perhaps actually deserve. 

I don't know would you be impressed to see them at a wedding or would you be like 'OK seriously we need to get over this now and move on ?' Please let me know as I am in a sticky mess !! Lol ...


That's all for now.


Chrissi x


3 comments:

Natascha Coester said...

Super nice pictures, but maybe a bit too much for my taste ;)

Chrissi Holt said...

Good to keep in mind thanks hun ! x

Donna Harvey said...

Great poost