Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bye bye ...


I am off for a week to what I hope and am certainly praying for; the sunny South of France, Jouques to be precise, for that long anticipated 1920s themed wedding. I have my glitz and definitely a load of glam all lined up. I'll have my dancing shoes on and ready to show those Frenchies how to really party 'Chrissi Style' lol. 



(source: Jouques)




Upon returning I will be in a crazed frenzy trying to get a few party essentials together for a little girls 4th birthday party and believe me I won't have much time.  The theme is lots of colour ! She is a Mini Boden babe and a really cutie too.  And in this house they are not really all that big on tons of girly pink which is a real shame but hey ho it'll all be lots of fun.



(source: boden)




So until then have a truly fabulous Easter and don't eat too much chocolate !


God Bless you all


Chrissi x

1 comment:

The Pink Growl said...

Hope you have fun at the wedding! I can't wait to see pics!