Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Save the date ...


I am so confused. I have been looking at 'Save the Dates' and there are just so many to choose from. I mean seriously there are far too many that I like and I have no idea of which way to turn.


a) do I style my own and go for something fun



(source: elizabethanne)


(source: sandiego)


(source: ohsobeautiful)

b) or maybe something a little simpler or more traditional (whatever that is !)


(source: ohsobeautiful)


(source: minted)


(source: minted) 

I like the idea of making my own but then I want them to look professional and not like I was trying to be cheap.  Lol this is going to take me sometime to choose. I might just start trying to create some myself now to see if I am happy with the way they turn out. So i'll keep you posted.

Chrissi x

6 comments:

Design Eat Repeat said...

Save the dates are so fun! I'm designing some for a friend right now, and it's so hard to decide what to do since there are SOO many cute ones I've seen! Good luck deciding...I know it's hard! :)

TheLittleBrightsides said...

Wow, I've never heard of this before but it looks like so much fun! Amazing blog and and post XO

http://thelittlebrightsides.blogspot.ca/

That Cute Little Cake said...

Love the ballon one ! Photo ones are more personal but the doily one is nice too

Chrissi Holt said...

That's what I was thinking Virginie :) I am trying to come up with something personal and something that reflects us as a couple ... so we will see ! x

Katie said...

I love the balloon one...XoXo

Chrissi Holt said...

It's great isn't it ! I have an idea in mind now and i am really excited about it ! xx