Sunday, June 17, 2012


Adorable and cheap bridesmaid dresses ...

Recently, I have started looking at bridesmaid dresses for my girls and although I know exactly what I want them to wear and what length they would prefer I can't help but coo over a wide selection of these affordable dresses by ViponSale.





There are plenty of others to choose. They have various colours and materials but I personally prefer the lighter chiffon ones as I am more into the romantic style than anything else. However, if your wedding has a really striking colour theme then there are great vibrant colours too to suit your wedding. Reviews are also pretty good. So if you are looking for dresses at prices under £100 I would certainly advise you to pay this site a visit.

WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVOURITE ?

Love Chrissi x 

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love the pink flow-ey one! I know that's not really a word ;-) XoXo

Chrissi Holt said...

Yes it is well to me anyway ! And me too that's also my favourite :) tres jolie x

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Ooh, pretty!

I love the last one!

x Jasmine

Chrissi Holt said...

I do too but my girls prefer
Long dresses :(