Monday, June 18, 2012

Tea on the Terrace at Fetcham Park ...


Can you imagine how delighted I was to have discovered this sweet little event happening on the 14th July at Fetcham Park in Surrey ?! It was a really beauty call from the heavens lol just what I need right now ... I am so super excited to be attending this decadent afternoon of tea and cake with live music to shake my little bootie along to; lets just hope the sun shines and the rain clouds stay away at least for a couple of hours ... hope that is not too much to ask for sweet weather gods !


Hope to see you there !

Love Chrissi x

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh Chrissi... That sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I could go ;-) I do hope your weather gets better for you! It does rain every afternoon here for the month of June, but then the sun comes out very bright and hot. Not to mention very humid. Ugh! XoXo