Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wedding Website ...


As I am based in London, the wedding is in France and three quarters of both of our families live nowhere near where we are getting married ! I thought that just maybe a wedding website with all the juicy details and gossip might be the best thread of direct and easy contact. But having never in my life done such a thing and with no idea of where to start. I was wondering whether any of my readers have any advice on which website works well ?

Things that I would like to concentrate first on is making sure that our website is:

a. simple to follow for both the English and French sides of the family, and
b. aesthetically pleasing.

Other thing that is important is that the service is FREE ! I really don't want to have to pay for this, but then again if it is really good I don't mind paying a small fee.

Here are a few of the designs that I am cooing over. They are so delicious and so damn cute.


(source: weddingknot)


(source: riflecompany)

(source: weddingjojo)

So if you have any ideas please let me know.

 I LOVE YOUR SWEET MESSAGES

Love Chrissi x

1 comment:

whitney @ thecurtiscasa said...

oh how fun to get your wedding website set up!! i personally love the rifle company site :) can't wait to see!