Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hallway Renovations ...



This is what I have been doing all weekend... renovating. Really not all that enjoyable and trust me there is A LOT and I'll repeat A LOT of paint to be removed. Oh the joys of DIY. If anyone manages to win the lottery please send some our way so we can hire someone to do the work !!

This kinda work is not good. Last week my nails were great, but now they are suffering ... boo.

Anyhow, I plough on with a smile upon my face as this is what I have in mind...


images 1/ 2/ 3/ 4

Cool eh... I especially love the chandelier in picture number 2 simple, but oh so cute !
I want to really add a little interest to the hallway with some interesting frames and pictures. Whilst at the same time making sure to keep the scheme subtle and light. Light grey, white and black are tickling my fancy. Certainly a good colour combination for our narrow stairwell or so I believe.

Hope you have all had a bit more of a fun packed weekend ?!

Love Chrissi xo

7 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Im sure it will be worth it in the end. I love all the inspirations!

Erica said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see the progress...

ashley nicole catherine said...

beautiful inspiration pics! oh and btw, if you don't mind assembling, overstock.com is a great resource for affordable chandeliers.

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

I agree -- that chandelier is stunning!
Isn’t That Charming.

Chrissi Holt said...

Hi Guys !

@ashley thanks for the recommendation I'll have to take a look but I am not sure it will be possible to buy from the States could be an issue with the electrics here in England ... but I will find this chandelier because it is amazing !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I hope your hallway turns out as beautiful as you dream :) I bet it will be amazing! Good luck!

Chrissi Holt said...

thanks sweetness ... me toooooo !!!