Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My 31st Birthday Party...


This year I kept my birthday rather casual. I didn't plan on anything spectacular 
partly due to the fact that I have a lot of things in the making at the moment and I am spending most of my time focusing on a number of these goals.

So a few of my close friends and I ended up spending the evening at a sweet little Italian restaurant in the heart of London's West End. And although I was rather ill with a flaming cough and head cold I still had a wonderful evening for which I am truly grateful; thanks guys for the terrific presents !!

BTW ... I arranged the flowers. Do you like them ?
I thought they turned out pretty well and fit perfectly with the decor. Can you believe that I had never visited this particular Zizzi branch before ... lol lucky I guess that the flowers were the exact same colours as the chairs and menus hahaha ... Luck I guess !

Hope you are all enjoying your week ?

Love Chrissi xo

5 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Happy birthday!!! Looks like a perfect party :)

Chrissi Holt said...

Thank you Kate ! I still have my party nails even after almost 2 weeks ! Hot pink and I love them :) xo

Carla said...

Happy Birthday! Great table setting, love the flowers, gives it a personal touch!
xo Carla

http://mylifesthebeach.blogspot.com/

trishie said...

Happy Birthday!! The flowers look beautiful

Chrissi Holt said...

Thank you so very very much ladies :)